Foto © getty/185665781
May, 31 2023
09:30 – 12:00
Fee: Participation is free of charge
The global innovation landscape offers an excellent basis for the development of innovative solutions to achieve the desired climate goals. Since numerous research projects on the use of new sustainable technologies are in full swing, we now want to take the next step: At the NEFI Technology Talks, national and international efforts in the context of selected industrial decarbonization topics are brought together, findings and results are synthesized and synergies are formed in order to use them for further developments and to drive them forward.
Heat pumps will play an essential role in the decarbonization of industrial processes. Steam-generating heat pumps, which generate steam from waste heat, are of particular interest because they can be easily integrated into existing infrastructure. This Technology Talk offers an overview of the technology, how it works and possible uses, as well as current insights into ongoing projects.
Moderator: Thomas Nowak, EHPA
Veronika Wilk, Austrian Institute of Technology
• ThermBooster: Piston Compressor based steam production, Tim Hamacher, SPH Sustainable Process Heat
• High temperature heat pumps with subsequent steam compressors – a promising combination for low carbon process steam supply, Jochen Schäfer, Siemens Energy
• PILLER in Steam Generating Heat Pumps, Gregor Schumm, Piller Blowers & Compressors
• Customized solutions for industrial steam production with heat pumps, Rasmus Rubyz, Atlas Copco and Axel Huber, Strabag
• HighLift by Olvondo – Steam generating heat pump, Stefano Vittor, Olvondo Technology
Participation is free of charge. Get your free ticket for this event today!
We look forward to meeting you!